Pages

Thursday 23 August 2012

CyberSmart

We have been learning what is personal and what is private information online.

Personal information we can share online   e.g. favourite things, hobbies, favourite food, first name, age
Private information we do not share online   e.g. home address, birth date, home phone number, full name. If we are not sure we keep it private.

My Name is Isaaka I am 9 years old. My favourite subject is reading. My favourite song is "Don’t wake me up" and my favourite sport is rugby.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

But with everyone on Facebook, how can up-and-coming companies and
entrepreneurs fare in this supposed level playing field.
But, the strong recommendation would be
to get a full QWERTY device, if you want to access
networking sites to post tweets and updates. Just like how you
feel when someone is trying to sell you something, you want to
know what's in it for you.

My web page: buy instagram followers

Post a Comment